Tour of logistics and production operations of Škoda Auto
As part of a guided visit to the Škoda Auto car factory in Mladá Boleslav, participants of the EASTLOG congress will be introduced to two interesting areas. They will visit hall M6, where batteries are manufactured that are used in Škoda Auto cars and sent to the VW plants in Zwickau and Emden, as well as transmissions and machined parts for new engines. The second area of the visit will be a tour of warehouses U6A, U6B, U6C. Specifically, hall U6A houses a central semi-automatic warehouse for large parts (GLT) with a pallet conveyor for the assembly hall M13. Another hall contains a central automated warehouse for small parts (KLT) with automatic picking and automatic stackers. Finally, in hall U6C, a sequential warehouse with a conveyor of sequential trolleys to assembly hall M13 will be on display.
The expert guarantor of the visit will be Tomáš Kubica, head of logistics planning.
- Visiting times are 12:30–14:00, 14:00–15:30 and 15:30–17:00.
- Groups are a maximum of 15 people.
- Each group will be accompanied by a specialist, so we will always see one process associated with the visited hall.
- Vests are welcome, but helmets and safety shoes are not required.
- Own transport
- Arrive approx. 15 minutes in advance – you can park at the museum or at the Bondy shopping center across the street. Parking spaces cannot be reserved.
- Headsets with the translation into English will be distributed.
- After returning from the visit, it is possible to visit the museum (separately).